About the Summit
Advancing nutrition, health and sustainability through innovation and collaboration
Future Food-Tech is a world-leading event series focusing on the most disruptive technologies transforming our food system. The flagship event, held in the innovation capital of the world – San Francisco – brings together 1000+ c-suite food brand executives, investors and entrepreneurs to share ideas, network, collaborate and invest.
During the summit over 80 speakers will explore the plant-based products of the future, the design of intuitive healthy eating, ingredient innovation, AI and robotics, the human gut microbiome, genetics and sustainable packaging. Through a fast-paced program of visionary presentations, interactive discussions and start-up showcases, the summit will dive deeper than ever before, unearthing innovative solutions and new partnership models with the potential to solve the food industry’s most pressing challenges.
The summit will focus on:
- Intuitive Eating: Using technology and modern science to correlate health outcomes with sensory experiences.
- Ingredient Innovation: Innovative technologies and solutions delivering consumer friendly labels.
- Fermentation and Genetics: Utilizing, and communicating, this leading-edge technology to feed our world.
- Plant-Based Proteins: The latest innovations mimicking dairy, seafood and other animal products beyond the burger.
- Nutrition and Tech: Pioneering digital technologies offering dynamic lifestyle interventions and biomarker analysis.
- Retailers and Restaurants: New ideas and strategies balancing convenience, health and affordability.
- Food as Medicine: Using nutrition to prevent disease and nurture vitality.
View Highlights from the 2019 Summit: