About the Awards
The AgFunder Innovation Awards recognize the innovators and entrepreneurs driving the agri-food tech industry forward, nominated by a committee of global agrifood tech investors and the winners peer-selected through over 5,000 industry votes.
This year the awards were presented on March 20 as part of the Rethink Agri-Food Innovation Week in San Francisco, at a special networking evening bridging the World Agri-Tech and Future Food-Tech summits. A unique opportunity to celebrate excellence and network with the entire agri-food innovation ecosystem.
The informal event was open to all delegates, whether wrapping up their World Agri-Tech experience or powering up for Future Food-Tech.
- US pre-series A: WINNER: FieldIn; NOMINATED: Aker Technologies, Augean Robotics, Bear Flag Robotics, Row7
- US series A and beyond: WINNER: Sound Agriculture; NOMINATED: Benson Hill Biosystems, Crop Enhancement, Indigo, Sentera
- International pre-series A: WINNER: Seed-X (Israel); NOMINATED: Rootwave (UK), Small Robot Company (UK), Tarfin (Turkey), WeedOUT (Israel)
- International series A and beyond: WINNER: Solinftec (Brazil); NOMINATED: Agrofy (Argentina), Equinom (Israel), Intelligent Growth Solutions (UK), Tropic Biosciences (UK)
SUPPLY CHAIN TECH
- US pre-series A: WINNER: Cambridge Crops; NOMINATED: Athena Intelligence, Aromyx, Brightseed, SnapDNA
- US series A and beyond: WINNER:Full Harvest; NOMINATED: FoodLogiQ, Hazel Technologies, Phylagen, Sustainable Bioproducts
- International pre-series A: WINNER: Amai Proteins (Israel); NOMINATED: AgreeMarket (Argentina), AgNext Technologies (India), Escavox (Australia), Inno-3B
- International series A and beyond: WINNER: CargoX (Brazil); NOMINATED: DeHaat (India), IntelloLabs (India), Novolyze (France), Nuritas (Ireland)
RETAIL & CONSUMER
- US pre-series A: WINNER: Planetarians; NOMINATED: Berkeley Brewing Science, Finless Foods, Prime Roots (formerly Terramino Foods)
- US series A and beyond: WINNER: Impossible Foods; NOMINATED: CafeX, Label Insight, Ripple Foods, Zume Pizza
- International pre-series A: WINNER: Alchemy FoodTech (Singapore); NOMINATED: Aleph Farms (Israel), Farmy (Switzerland), Future Meat Technologies (Israel), Mimica Lab (UK)
- International series A and beyond: WINNER: Ukko (Israel); NOMINATED: InFarm (Germany), Mosa Meat (Holland), NotCo (Chile), Simple Feast (Denmark)
- Most valuable agrifood tech accelerator program: WINNER: Thrive (US); NOMINATED: Bits x Bites (China), Hatch (Ireland), IndieBio (US)
Align your brand with the celebration of innovation and excellence at next year’s awards, with high visibility to a powerful agri-food community across both AgFunder and the World Agri-Tech and Future Food-Tech summit networks.
Contact Pierrick Schadt or call 0044 1293 789989 for details.